Aiming for libffi release before April

I'd like to get 3.0.14 out the door before the end of March.  To that
end, I've been catching up on patches from the list, as well as git pull
requests on github.

I think I've got them all, but if you've submitted anything since 3.0.13
you might want to have a look.

New in 3.0.14 will be build support for 64-ARM on iOS, NIOS II, as well
as lots of build/runtime fixes for a variety of platforms (including
x86).

I'd like to get good test coverage again for this release.  I don't
think I'll use the wiki this time, as I've had to lock it down thanks to
loads of wiki spam.  Just send me your test results directly and I'll
consolidate and post them.

Thanks!

AG