[patch] fix sysv ppc small struct ffi_call

Hi Anthony,

Unfortunately almost a year too late I noticed a severe breakage in the
area of small structs with the sysv ABI on powerpc. Not the gcc_sysv.
At the time when the soft float patch for ppc went in this breakage
happened.

This is the git commit:

https://github.com/atgreen/libffi/commit/52891f8a93f9b8de801cca4cf05639422dc9773e

Attached the patch which fixes that. I tested on ppc-unknown-freebsd and
ppc-unknown-linux, no regressions.

Would you mind applying this patch for the 3.0.12 spin?

And thank you for applying the first fix where LONGDOUBLE==DOUBLE.

TIA!

Andreas