Re: Building libffi with MSVC

Hey John,

Read again, gyp generates MS Visual Studio (MSVS) project files. I was
specifying how the resulting project files *would not* need Cygwin or
MSYS, which is what it sounded like you wanted.

As for how to install gyp, it's a Python project from Google. You need
Python 2.6 or 2.7 (not 3 though) and just check out the svn repo.

It sounds like you got things figured out though doing it manually so,
good stuff. Cheers!