LibFFI and Visual Studio 2010 C++.

Dear Gentlemen,

I am considering use of libffi with Visual C++.
I have the following trouble in moving upto there.

There seems to be hidden assumption that a Windows
user also has cygwin installed and he is compiling
under it's "sh". And there does not appear to be
a direct target like "win32-vc", or "win64-vc".
Visual C++ has quite a few calling protocols, for
example WINAPI(=> PASCAL => calle restores the stack),
FASTCALL(register usage), THISCALL (this in register)
etc. I am not finding equivalant of these in
"ffitarget.h" (somewhere near FFI_STDCALL or so).

Assuming LibFFI is working for MSVC (of Visual Studio
2010) the installation process will involve:

A ./configure ... under some assumptions.

B   Approprite files from libFFI/src/ will be copied
    into a seperate directoty.

C Compile the file using "cl" (and "ml64"?).

D   Link using "link" do make final DLL. OR
    Make archive using "lib".
    (I think Link is done).

These steps simply do not work. With little browsing
thru the "configure", and "msvcc.sh" script I
realized that it can not really work!. There is no
apperant provision for setting up shell variables
(variables involved are CL, LINK, INCLUDE, and LIBPATH
depending on subject to various conditions).

Can someone provide one of:

A   Complete list of files needed for VC++/Win32 with
    compilation commands.
    Seperate list of files for VC++/Win64 with
    compilation commands.

(There will be two list's of file names)

B   Actualy configure for VC++/Win32 at location where
    it is found working and tar/zip the install set.
    Same for VC++/64.

(There will be two tar/zip-s)

From one/both of the above (I think) I will be able to
compile.

Based on my compilation experience I will wirte notes
for such installation. And I intend to coduct little
extensive tests before usage. I would like to return
these two to LibFFI group, for the benifit of others.

Thanks in advance.

dbs :)