Re: how to run the testsuite

On Thursday 11 December 2008 20:09:40 Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
> > I got gcc-4.2 installed on the sparc64. The configure and make seemed to
> > have used the environment variables. CC=egcc CXX=eg++ CPP=ecpp, but when
> > I run "make check", with or without the environment variables, then I see
> > in the log, it is still using gcc instead of egcc. Is it me doing sth.
> > wrong?
>
> Hm, egcc is equal to gcc-4.2?
>
> What does 'gcc -v' tell you, and what 'egcc -v'?
>
> Andreas

The trick with the alias did not worked, therefore I copied the gcc out of the
way, and created a symlink to egcc where the gcc was before.

Now running make check produces 8 instead of 9 unexpected failures:

                === libffi Summary ===

# of expected passes            1373
# of unexpected failures        8
# of unsupported tests          15