Re: Non-gcc releases

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 11:37, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Etienne and I also discussed moving libffi out of the gcc tree and
> into its own repository somewhere.  I'd prefer not to do this.

We could still keep the GCC tree as the primary maintenance tree, and do
periodic imports into the libffi repository when we felt like making a
release.  We should disable install-target-libffi in the GCC tree.

Are multilibs required for any of the targets people are interested in?
I'm guessing not - so we can work with a much simpler top-level
configury.

AG

--
Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>