ffitest.c

Hi,

seems to be a very frequent list ;-)

During my attempts to get darwin working with libffi I encountered that
the ffitest.c is very basic in some cases. I had to extend the source to
test many more cases. Is there a need beside me to extend the test
application? I'd have a few cases where I think it would be good to add
them to ffitest.c.

I'd welcome to contribute if there is a real need. Otherwise I keep them
local.
Well, I don't know if my cases are useful, but for me they were and they
prompted me to dig further to catch strange things in the ABI.

Regards,
Andreas

----

e.g. exceeding the GPRs & FPRs, mixing them with.... Extend the closure
test to cover more than only 2 values...