Glibc 2.3.90 Where can I find source?

Dear gentlemen,
I am writing to you with an educational-only issue. More like a hobby.
I would like to compile some code to use with familiar linux on a IPAQ h4300. I used  the kernel from ramdiskrescue and a distribution for hx4700 . Its the same processor so to speak, arm-pax. It works fairly good.

The glibc library installed by distribution familiar is glib 2.3.90.
The kernel is 2.6.16

Up until now I compiled a cross-compiler and compiled a @hello@ program. I linked this program statically with glib 2.10 that I also compiled.
In this case the kernel headers are from 2.6.21 that I downloaded from github or something, a merge of handhelds and hackndev.
I searched and I cannot find source for glibc2.3.90 source code.

So maybe someone out there can give me a hint.

Thank you very
Best regards
Jorge Serralheiro