Re: Architectures status 2012-12-18

From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph@codesourcery.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:34:27 +0000

> * SPARC:
>
>   (a) SPARC should have lll_futex_timed_wait_bitset added.

I have this in my TODO list, but for glibc-2.18.  This is an
optimization and there is no reason to target it for 2.17

Likewise for all other targets.

I feel similarly about sotruss-lib.c additions, maintainers had
forever to take care of stuff like that.  It's a feature issue.

As for HPPA, I'm pretty sure that Carlos is aware that it needs a lot
of work, but this is again totally outside of the scope for 2.17

Thanks for looking into all of this.