Re: Fix warnings from MIPS soft-float _FPU_GETCW

On Wed, 5 Dec 2012, Chris Metcalf wrote:

> I see the same warning on tile, because we are using
> sysdeps/generic/fpu_control.h, which has the same issue.  Do you want to
> fix that file as well as the mips one while you're at it?  Or should I
> push that same fix?

If you observe warnings on an architecture you are testing and have a
patch to fix those warnings, please post the patch as usual (to libc-alpha
in this case).  In general architecture maintainers should be reviewing
warning state, as well as test results, for their architectures for 2.17
and trying to get both into good shape for the release.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com