Add ppca2 to ports powerpc/dl-procinfo

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012, Allan McRae wrote:
>
> > sysdeps/powerpc/dl-procinfo.c
> > sysdeps/powerpc/dl-procinfo.h
>
> I hadn't realised there were files in ports that would override
> corresponding files in libc when the repositories are merged (that is, if
> a configuration that previously didn't use ports now has the ports
> repository visible).  It looks like it will be necessary to add ppca2
> support to the ports version to avoid any possible regressions - Ryan,
> does this (untested) patch look OK for the ports subdirectory immediately
> after the repository merge goes on master?  (After the merge the powerpc
> maintainers should probably move at least the CPU support bits for powerpc
> in ports, if not the nofpu bits as well, directly into the libc sysdeps
> structure, but that's certainly a matter for the maintainers.)

I have applied this patch
<http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-07/msg00010.html> to hopefully
reduce the risk of regressions for anyone newly getting powerpc ports
files where they didn't before.  Please do fix things up if this patch has
in fact caused any problems of its own....

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com