Re: restoration of ia64

If you're signing up to be the ia64 maintainer, then we're all for it!
There's a wiki page somewhere you should edit to state it.  If you don't
want to be on the hook for keeping the code in decent shape in the future,
then you don't get to put it in now.  We don't want any machines in there
without someone responsible for keeping them up.

Aside from any nits related to moving from main to ports, the code was
somewhat bit-rotted at the time and it's only missed more all-machines
since then.  Also note there were some "canonical but non-generic" sources
living in ia64 files with other machines #include'ing them from there.
Those got moved to some other machine like x86_64 with the #include's using
that now.  But I don't think ia64 was updated before it was removed, so
from directly resurrecting the old sysdeps dirs into ports you will have
some copies of now-main-tree files that should use #include instead.
You'll have to look at the mail archives (probably of both lists) to find
the details.

Thanks,
Roland