This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH][MIPS] clang support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org, macro at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:03:01 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][MIPS] clang support
- References: <20110604164009.GB14074@hall.aurel32.net>
On Sat, 4 Jun 2011, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> When trying to build clang programs on MIPS, they fail as clang doesn't
> export the _MIPS_SZPTR builtin. The patch below fixes that by using
> _MIPS_SZPTR when available with a fallback on __INTPTR_WIDTH__.
Maciej, any comments on where the API for predefined macros on MIPS
(_MIPS_SIM, _MIPS_SZPTR, etc.) comes from and whether it is documented?
I'm inclined to think it's a bug in any MIPS compiler (or at least any
compiler for MIPS Linux) to fail to define these macros.
Joseph S. Myers