ports maintainers

I'm going to be making some updates to:

http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS

And I wanted to clear up some maintainer issues.

I've been asked to add Kaz Kojima as the SH maintainer.

For S390, I've been asked to add Martin Schwidefsky and Andreas Krebbel.

Do all of you agree to this?

I'll be adding myself as the powerpc ports maintainer as well.

I've also been asked to remove Daniel Jacobowitz as a ports maintainer.

Questions or comments?

Ryan S. Arnold