hppa-linux maintenance.

Roland,

Jeff has been helping me for a number of years now on the hppa-linux
port. Recently he is looking to become more involved.

Jeff would need a sourceware.org account, and he would be helping
libc-ports with hppa work. Who should we contact in order to get
approval, and be able to complete the form at:
http://www.sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

This would make Jeff and myself the maintainers of hppa for libc-ports.

Cheers,
Carlos O'Donell.