Re: ICE in arm_unwind_emit_set

Martin Michlmayr said the following on 07/25/2006 04:15 PM:
* Robert Schwebel <r.schwebel@pengutronix.de> [2006-07-26 01:08]:
do-lookup.h: In function 'check_match':
do-lookup.h:164: internal compiler error: in arm_unwind_emit_set, at config/arm/arm.c:15419
Please submit a full bug report,

Before digging deeper into it - has somebody seen a similar issue? As there is
no "official" way to build a cross compiler - what's the preferred way to

It's a compiler bug which, as far as I can tell, hasn't been reported yet. Please add --save-temps to the gcc call and privately send me the dl-lookup.i file that is generated. I'll then try to come up with a testcase so I can file a bug in GCC's Bugzilla.

As a workaround, try dropping the -O2 from that gcc call and see
if it works.
I saw same problem. It is due to a new nested function introduced in this file.