Re: LinuxThreads libthread_db 64-bit fixes

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 01:42:54PM -0800, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Checked in; Roland, how much discretion have I got on the 2.3 branch for
> > stuff in ports?
>
> Everything in glibc-2_3-branch of the main tree goes through the same
> procedures, whether it's deprecated in the trunk now or not.  For
> linuxthreads changes I am not likely to have any objection to putting them
> on.  But you should file a bugzilla report and give me the number to let me
> deal with putting it on the branch.  This is how I keep track of things.

So, to be clear: even though there is now a 2.3 branch in the ports
repository copy of linuxthreads, and one in the old glibc repository,
the one in the glibc repository will be used for the 2.3.6 release?

I was assuming that the one in the ports repository would be used.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC