Re: Fix missing ARM clobbers in longlong.h

> The file is actually mastered in gmp, as far as I can tell.  That file
> has several years worth of divergence, including a fix for this bug.  I
> didn't feel up to tracking down all the changes.

In fact, glibc's use of longlong.h is really for the gmp code.  So I would
be happiest if we can copy it verbatim from gmp.  Do you think there is any
risk in doing that without thinking at the moment about the rest of gmp's
changes since the version of gmp code copied into glibc long ago?

Thanks,
Roland