Re: consistency in glibc add-on directory names?

I'm not sure anyone has really used the ports tarball with 2.3 in fact.
The only usable things in the ports 2.3 branch is the am33 port, and I'd
bet Alex just built it from cvs checkouts.  For the 2.3 branch, I am
unlikely to change the main tree's makefiles.  So if anything changes, it
will be the ports tarball to match the others.

Before the 2.4 release, I mean to fix the magic so that add-on directories
need not be unpacked directly under the main source tree.  Then it will
make sense to switch uniformly to the usual convention for subdir names in
tarballs.