Re: Locale proposal for German in Italy (South Tyrol)

On 19 Mar 2016 20:10, Matthias Dieter WallnÃfer wrote:
> comment_char %
> escape_char  /
>
> % German Language Locale for Italy with Euro
> % Source: not available
> % Address: I-39100 Bolzano/Bozen, Italy
> % Contact: Matthias Dieter Wallno:fer
> % Email: matthias.wallnoefer@lugbz.org
> % Tel: not available
> % Fax: not available
> % Language: de
> % Territory: IT
> % Option: euro
> % Revision: 1.0
> % Date: 2016-03-12
> % Users: general
> % Charset: ISO-8859-15

drop the charset as it doesn't really have any bearing here.

> % Distribution and use is free, also
> % for commercial purposes.

these last two lines should be deleted.  instead, starting on line 3,
you'll want to add:
% This file is part of the GNU C Library and contains locale data.
% The Free Software Foundation does not claim any copyright interest
% in the locale data contained in this file.  The foregoing does not
% affect the license of the GNU C Library as a whole.  It does not
% exempt you from the conditions of the license if your use would
% otherwise be governed by that license.

otherwise seems like a fine place to start
-mike