Re: LC_ADDRESS and other locale updates [was: sr_ME locale country_isbn and int_prefix fix]

On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 08:06:35AM -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Jakub Bogusz <qboosh@pld-linux.org> wrote:
>
> > I started the work to split the big patch, verify and update each change
> > (few parts required it).
> > Parts already processed can be seen at:
> > http://qboosh.pl/glibc-locale-fixes/
> > (glibc-locale_fixes.patch contains the remaining, unverified parts)
>
> Jakub,
>
> In order to assist with reviewing these many patches, would you be
> willing to include simple text comment lines immediately prior to the
> entries in Unicode points to simplify the review process.
>
> For example, instead of
>
> Fill in country_{car,isbn} for aa_ET.
>
> +country_car   "<U0045><U0054><U0048>"
>
> could you instead include
>
> + %ETH
> +country_car   "<U0045><U0054><U0048>"
>
> And the same for language name, etc. where they appear.  It would
> vastly simplfy the review process and speed acceptance of your patches
> once we have the country_isbn question resolved.

I'll try to do it gradually, but it will require some time to finish.

Meanwhile, I managed to finish splitting and verification of the
remaining LC_ADDRESS parts (also LC_TELEPHONE and language/territory
parts for a few locales).

--
Jakub Bogusz    http://qboosh.pl/