Re: LC_ADDRESS and other locale updates [was: sr_ME locale country_isbn and int_prefix fix]

Hi

I have been travelling for the last week, and in meetings, so that is
why I have not returned to you with an answer to this. I did investigate
a little, but did not find a satisfactioning answer.

Best regards
Keld