moderation of libc-licales list

Hi

I am one of the moderators of the libc-locales list.
I am wondering what is happening there.
I see messages to the list accepted before I  even get
to accept the message. That is really fine with me,
as these all are from people that send something useful.
Presumably the senders are on the list allready.
But I do not think the other moderator has had the time
to do the acceptance. So it looks like the accptance
has been done automatically.

So if some automatic acceptance is done, I would appreciate
that the message is not also sent to me. Sometimes
there are many messages and I have some difficulty finding out
which messages allready have been accepted, and which have not,
so I then go on accepting them all, after checking that
they are not spam etc. That is a bit of a waste of time.

What is actually the procedure in effect here, and could it be improved?

Best regards
Keld