Re: [[gnu.org #751250] Re: Locale copyright assignments]

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Petr Baudis <pasky@ucw.cz> wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from Donald R Robertson III via RT <copyright-clerk@fsf.org> -----
> Well that was fast. The SFLC said that this type of thing isn't copyrightable, and that
> paperwork isn't really necessary. So we should be good to go. Thank you so much for all your
> help.

> Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.

Petr, Thanks for doing this.

Will you please write a short paragraph with a URL link to this email
in the archive to the Contribution Checklist wiki page please?

http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist#FSF_copyright_Assignment

Would you also update "Qualification (Locales)" with any changes in
policy that have taken place?

Ryan