Volunteer to take over mailing list moderation?

I have ran out of time available for moderating the
libc-locales@sourceware.org mailing list.  Any volunteer to take over?

There are very few spam messages showing up, but every mail to the
list have to be approved by replying to the email I receive from the
mailing list system.  The mailing list system is not mailman nor
majordomo.  I am not quite sure what kind of system is being used.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen