Re: Fwd: Romanian localedata has several problems - corrected in patch

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 09:45:02AM +0200, Eddy PetriÅor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have made some modifications to glibc 2.3.5 to correct some problems:
> * locales/ro_RO: Correct the sorting order of the letters a
> circumflex and a with breve according to the Romanian alphabet.
> * locales/ro_RO: Do not use capital A with breve within day names
> * locales/ro_RO: Use Romanian post-92 writing rules within day
> and abday
>
> The patch was tested on gentoo with a modified ebuild script and
> really corrects all the mentioned bugs.
> .
> Please integrate it into the glibc source (I have added an entry in
> localedata/Changelog; please modify if needed)

Hi Eddy,

You have to file a bug at
   http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/
(product glibc, component localedata), otherwise your request will
be ignored.  Just a minor point, I found your description of the 2nd
item misleading, maybe you could write instead
  * locales/ro_RO: Lowercase A with breve within day names

Denis