Lots of locale fixes just went into the glibc CVS :)

I'm happy to observe that Ulrich Drepper just commited several locale
fixes into the glibc CVS.  I had almost given up getting the glibc
locales corrected, as I was unable to understand what was required to
get changes accepted by Ulrich, but obviously some of the bugzilla
bugs had the required information in them. :)

Happy, happy. :)

--
Petter Reinholdtsen