Document what is needed to change a locale in glibc

I've tried to write down how I understand the process of getting
changes to glibc locales accepted by the glibc maintainers.  It is
available from <URL:http://www.student.uit.no/~pere/linux/glibc/>.
I welcome comments, suggestions, corrections and more.

This is the current content:

Changing a locale
-----------------

Getting locale fixes past the glibc maintainers is still a kind of
black art to me.  This is my first try to document what I believe is
needed to get the glibc maintainers to accept a change.

Register the change request in bugzilla, to make sure the request is
not forgotten, and that all relevant info is collected in one place.

It is always good to involve the original locale author when
submitting a change request.  Getting the original author to agree to
the change increases the chance that the glibc maintainers will accept
it.  It is also an idea to involve the contributors to the locale.
This is why I maintain a list of authors and contributors for each
locale.  The people listed there should be emailed as well, and asked
for comments.  If the contributors agree as well, the change is less
likely to be controversial, and more likely to be accepted by the
glibc maintainers.

Give references to official standards and specifications documenting
the correct locale behavoiur.  URLs are fine.  If such references are
impossible to find, official-looking pages might have the same effect.
Another idea is to show locale-specific use of dates and other
formatting on country-official web pages and other publications.

If all of these are present, the change is likely to be accepted by
the glibc maintainer.  If some of them are missing (like the author is
unavailable, no standard and specifications exist, and it is hard to
document the correct format, I do not know how to get the change past
the glibc maintainers.