Re: Double free check in malloc.c for 64 bit architectures

* Claude Zou:

> Is there any particular reason such a check (such as the one currently
> in tcache) has not been done for fastbins yet?

I'm not aware of any particular reason.  The implementation would be
quite similar to the current tcache check—it should be safe to traverse
the list as long as the arena lock is acquired.  But the list is
potentially unbound, so it may make sense to consolidate the fastbin, or
at least its tail.

Thanks,
Florian