This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: getting fatal error: asm/prctl.h: No such file or directory
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Stephen Kirby <thinjogger at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 15:25:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: getting fatal error: asm/prctl.h: No such file or directory
- References: <CAKhKqCBi-o1yegCEPwqopA6UreahVTxUCog6jF0-7Sk0wSmKCA@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 2:50 PM Stephen Kirby <email@example.com> wrote:
> I was able to circumvent this error by NOT specifying --host, but only
> specifying --build=x86_64-linux-gnu and --target=arm-android-eabi.
> However, not sure this is the proper solution here.
> **Any ideas here as to whether what I have done here is reasonable?
I don't think arm-android-eabi is a valid target triplet. I've always
use arm-linux-gnueabi, since you are targetting the linux kernel and
using the EABI (new ABI).
Likewise use arm-linux-gnueabihf for hard-float procedure call standard.