Re: getting fatal error: asm/prctl.h: No such file or directory

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 2:50 PM Stephen Kirby <thinjogger@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was able to circumvent this error by NOT specifying --host, but only
> specifying --build=x86_64-linux-gnu and --target=arm-android-eabi.
> However, not sure this is the proper solution here.
> **Any ideas here as to whether what I have done here is reasonable?

I don't think arm-android-eabi is a valid target triplet. I've always
use arm-linux-gnueabi, since you are targetting the linux kernel and
using the EABI (new ABI).

Likewise use arm-linux-gnueabihf for hard-float procedure call standard.

Cheers,
Carlos.