Re: dlmopen in LD_PRELOAD

> Does the library you load via dlmopen contain its own definition of
malloc, perhaps indirectly?

I don't think so, though the dynamic library does depends on libc.so. To
elaborate, the dynamic library is a rust `cdylib` (`.so`),
rust use system malloc by default, however, rust does use TLS quite
extensively. glibc's malloc uses TLS by default, seems even
malloc-experimental disabled during configure phase.

Maybe `LD_PRELOAD` a customized `libmalloc.so` (without using TLS) could be
an option, though I wouldn't like the idea because malloc itself exports
quite a lot symbols, and the
additional efforts of having to maintain the hacky `libmalloc.so`. Using
exactly the same glibc is a huge plus and I'd really like to stick will
this route.

Also worth mentioning is if I manually patch `__get_nprocs`, which is
called `area_get2`, then I can see the stack overflow any longer. the
pseudo assembly used to patch `__get_nprocs`:

/*

__libc_get_nprocs:

   0:   b8 02 00 00 00          mov    $0x2,%eax

   5:   c3                      retq

*/

Thanks
Baojun