NSS help!

Hello, i used before 2-3 years with previous glibc package, i wrote nss
service to invoke my functions and it worked well.
Now i am using new glibc 2.26 and nsswitch simply not looking for my
/usr/lib/libnss_rf.so.2 service to find passwords.

i tried different ways to solve this issue and not succeed.
Will gladd if you can help me to understand why my name service not called
Best regards, Alexey