Re: Building 2.27 on CentOS

The commands I provided where the exact ones, just double dash is garbled by my mail client: — vs --
But I think I found now the reason. Since you claimed you always compile like that and never had issues, I tried with a vagrant virtual box on centos and it worked without any problem and also way faster.

The problem I had was because I was running the build in docker container on MacOS inside a mounted volume.
So I will try to first copy my base directory inside the docker container to build it there and then copy back the resulting files and if this still fails I have to check how I could run my builds on a VM directly instead of docker.

Thanks for your hints which took me to the conclusion that something with my environment must be wrong.