This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: bug in libc with glob and /proc?
- From: "Paul Pluzhnikov via libc-help" <libc-help at sourceware dot org>
- To: horos22 at gmail dot com
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 20:04:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: bug in libc with glob and /proc?
- References: <CACQ+YcvuBx4Hn=ijd+LqP2dWQU6wB26+E03DThSq-FsiXSAt-A@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 7:29 PM Ed Peschko <email@example.com> wrote:
> Is there something about /proc that is special here? Shouldn't glibc
> be able to handle it transparently?
There are a lot of things that are strange about /proc.
Filing a bugzilla issue with a small reproducer should be your first step.
Running your test program under strace may also provide some clues.