Re: Could you kindly explain this modification about pthread_cond_destroy?

On 11/27/2017 08:52 AM, honan li wrote:
But back to our issue, on the Qualcomm platform we are working on,
there are many places invoking pthread_cond_destroy, but after each
pthread_cond_destroy, thread or even the process would exit, and at
least for now it seems working all right on glibc2.20. Could you
kindly explain what is the potential risk of the case?

I'm not sure if I understand this question.

It results in undefined behavior. Your application could crash, hang, or even exhibit silent memory corruption, resulting in incorrect results.

Thanks,
Florian