This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: bsd_signal's prototype unavailable when _GNU_SOURCE is defined
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Ponnuvel Palaniyappan <pponnuvel at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 22:14:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: bsd_signal's prototype unavailable when _GNU_SOURCE is defined
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOL8xrUi3wh=JdQp_utpAGsYXOZ-4-PoXReg54cbF=wW7Z30JQ@mail.gmail.com>
* Ponnuvel Palaniyappan:
> Is this the expected behaviour? If so, is there a way to make bsd_signal
> available whiling _GNU_SOURCE is defined?
It's not listed in NEWS, so it's not deliberate. But considering that
the function is obsolete, I would say the bug is that it's not
mentioned in NEWS, not that the declaration has been removed from the