Why stdarg.h is part of GCC instead of libc?

Hello,

I was checking from what package the headers I am using for a program are provided:
* ctype.h: It is part of libc [1]
* errno.h: It is part of libc
* getopt.h: It is part of libc
* limits.h: It is part of libc
* ...

Then I was amazed to discover that:
* stdarg.h: It is part of gcc [2]

I don't understand why.
Maybe it is an historical reason or something like that.
I don't see any reason to make the stdarg.h header part of GCC instead of libc.
AFAIK, all these headers are standards C headers.
In other words, they should not be specific to the compiler.

Someone can explain me why stdarg.h is part of GCC instead of libc?
Is it documented somewhere that stdarg.h is not part of libc?
Are there other standard C headers like this one that are not part of libc?

Thank you.
Best regards.

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/
[2] https://gcc.gnu.org/