This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] new gconv modules for digital TV encodings
- From: Akihiro TSUKADA <tskd08 at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org, vapier at gentoo dot org
- Cc: carlos at systemhalted dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 13:00:27 +0900
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] new gconv modules for digital TV encodings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150305223255 dot GD19311 at vapier> <1425654747-6213-1-git-send-email-tskd08 at gmail dot com> <20150313060322 dot GK877 at vapier>
Thank you for the kind explanation.
Before I post my question, I was aware that glibc does not include
gconv modules for domain-specific encondings like mine,
and that's why I post the question.
so I understand that my gconv modules won't be accepted.
I can take an alternative approach if they are not included in glibc,
as I already posted my gconv modules to v4l-utils (libdvb5) project,
by building them as external modules and asking users to set GCONV_PATH.
Although it is a bit inconvenient, but it works anyway.