This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: parenthesis while addressing struct member
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: JoÃl KrÃhemann <weedlight at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libc-help at sourceware dot org" <libc-help at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 13:49:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: parenthesis while addressing struct member
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53D3C580 dot 30407 at gmail dot com> <CAE2sS1gnGQccqDGfSAz=Qt+5q1Sy2QVu5xEKfJCGb8F3WZiY5w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D3E8B9 dot 1000205 at gmail dot com>
On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM, JoÃl KrÃhemann <email@example.com> wrote:
> Further I really believe it should rather be of form like:
> is it still the same?
Yes. It is still the same. Use `-Wall -pedantic` and you can play
around with the assignments and let the compiler tell you when you get