Question on Glibc add-ons

Hi Dear libc-help list,
I made a slight change to mtrace(mtrace.c) of glibc-2.5 and the
compile of glibc was successful. But then I found there missed some
add-ons.

The old glibc (I am using a redhat OS 5.1):
> /lib/libc-2.5.so  --add-ons
GNU C Library stable release version 2.5, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 4.1.1 20070105 (Red Hat 4.1.1-52).
Compiled on a Linux 2.6.9 system on 2007-07-04.
Available extensions:
        The C stubs add-on version 2.1.2.
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        GNU Libidn by Simon Josefsson
        GNU libio by Per Bothner
        NIS(YP)/NIS+ NSS modules 0.19 by Thorsten Kukuk
        Native POSIX Threads Library by Ulrich Drepper et al
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
        RT using linux kernel aio
Thread-local storage support included.
<http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/bugs.html>.

The new glibc I configured with --enable-add-on without any arguments:
./configure --prefix=xxxx --enable-add-on
> ./libc.so
GNU C Library stable release version 2.5, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 4.0.3 (Ubuntu 4.0.3-1ubuntu5).
Compiled on a Linux 2.6.11 system on 2013-11-25.
Available extensions:
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        GNU Libidn by Simon Josefsson
        GNU libio by Per Bothner
        NIS(YP)/NIS+ NSS modules 0.19 by Thorsten Kukuk
        Native POSIX Threads Library by Ulrich Drepper et al
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
Thread-local storage support included.
<http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/bugs.html>.

As can be seen, there missed following 2 add-ons:
        The C stubs add-on version 2.1.2.
        RT using linux kernel aio

I had searched the glibc ftp site and googled, but no luck to find
tar-balls for these 2 missed add-ons. Can someone help to suggest
where I can get those 2 add-ons?

Thanks,
Simon