GLIBC 2.17 build issues on Mac OS X

Hello All,

I've been trying to build an ARM softfp/hardfp toolchain on my Mac for
sometime now using crosstool-ng. But, crosstool-ng keeps failing when
building the glibc (2.17) component. I'm experiencing the same problems
as this cygwin post, http://cygwin.com/ml/crossgcc/2011-02/msg00025.html,
but I'm not using eglibc.  Is this a known issue for Mac users building
glibc? If so, this a known issue and patches are in progress to resolve
this? If no patches have been found, I have a series of patches to resolve
this issue. Just wanted to check and see if the libc group was aware of
this.

Donald R. Poole, Jr.
Research Engineer
Voice: 210.522.3131 | Fax: 210.522.4931
Tactical Networks & Communications (tacticalnetworks.swri.org)
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI)