This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: why the DSO was loaded at address 0
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Abin Xu <abin1525 at gmail dot com>, libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 08:10:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: why the DSO was loaded at address 0
- References: <CAFcKLwhSEyMP4J-os+ZeZG0iEcq8t26=WvMpCEMVHkBJTi04pg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALoOobO8f8JR51dDN7vDe79KoM55PF210oTuBwCNo=2Wxht07Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <519B8737 dot 8090501 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> do you know the correct way to obtain an address from dladdr()
> which can be passed to addr2line?
Does "symbol - dli_fbase" not work for you?