This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Has dlopen() behaviour changed between libc 4.1 and libc 4.4?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: David Aldrich <David dot Aldrich at emea dot nec dot com>
- Cc: Ondřej Bílka <neleai at seznam dot cz>, "libc-help at sourceware dot org" <libc-help at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 10:56:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Has dlopen() behaviour changed between libc 4.1 and libc 4.4?
- References: <41302A7145AC054FA7A96CFD03835A0A0B72B3F9 at EX10MBX02 dot EU dot NEC dot COM> <20130513154927 dot GA11655 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <41302A7145AC054FA7A96CFD03835A0A0B72B970 at EX10MBX02 dot EU dot NEC dot COM>
On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 4:23 AM, David Aldrich
> Hi Ondrej
>> > Please can anyone suggest a fix for this problem?
>> Could you provide simple makefile which compiles libraries libA,... with
>> dependecies that lead to this behaviour?
>> to get your behaviour? We cannot help without that data.
> Thanks for your reply. Does this mean that you need a complete test case, including source files?
We always need a complete test case :-)
> If so, I will have to leave this problem for now because I don't have the time to put that together (our application is large and I would need to greatly edit it).
We look forward to the complete test case...