Re: About hacking libc

Thank you, Carlos.

I think the preload way is cleaner and doesn't require recompilation
of glibc. However, will there be any symbol conflict between my
library and glibc since both have the open() function? How do dynamic
linked library avoid symbol conflict? I am really newbie in this
field, could you recommend some reading materials to me if possible?

Thanks,
Xinyang

--
Xinyang GE