lazy library loading

Hello Libc Community!

I am interesting in lazy library loading technology, and how to enable
it in libc/eglibc.

I just started to investigate this area, and I see how lazy loading
works in Open Solaris 11.

Some description available here -
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19963-01/html/819-0690/chapter3-7.html

May be some implementation plan already exist?

I understand that support from binutils (at least linker) is also
required and does not exists for now.

Thank you in advance for any help on this question!

--
With best regards,
Andrew