This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc and g++
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer dot solskogen at gmail dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:25:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: glibc and g++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> * Christer Solskogen:
>> The configure script searches for g++, and I wonder why. I can't seem
>> to find any .cpp nor .cc files in the source.
> There are a few test cases written in C++. I don't know why they
> aren't in your tree, they are available from the Git repository.
Err, are you sure? I have the latest from git myself. Or are they just