RE: Building cross glibc/gcc (gnu/stubs.h)

| If you use the latest and greatest glibc (from the master branch) and
| the latest and greatest gcc (trunk from subversion) you will not have
| any trouble.
|
| --
| chs

That is what I was doing.  I updated both glibc and gcc again and redid the
build and ran into the same problem.  When glibc and glibc-ports were in
separate repositories, it was necessary to create a symlink in the glibc
repo to point at glibc-ports.  I don't need to create any symlinks now that
everything is in one repository do I?

When I compare Makefile (from glibc) and libc/Makefile (from eglibc) I see
that the eglibc one is looking at a install-bootstrap-headers variable that I set when
running 'make install-headers'.   That code does not seem to be in the glibc Makefile.
Is that expected?  Are there any special flags/variables that need to be set when
doing the 'make install-headers' in order to get gnu/stubs.h.  Or is there something
special I need to do when building GCC so it doesn't require gnu/stubs.h?

Here is my error when building GCC:

make[4]: *** [_negdi2.o] Error 1
In file included from /home/sellcey/gcc/memcpy/sysroot-mips-mti-linux-gnu/usr/include/stdio.h:27:0,
                 from /home/sellcey/gcc/memcpy/src/gcc/libgcc/../gcc/tsystem.h:88,
                 from /home/sellcey/gcc/memcpy/src/gcc/libgcc/libgcc2.c:29:
/home/sellcey/gcc/memcpy/sysroot-mips-mti-linux-gnu/usr/include/features.h:399:23: fatal error: gnu/stubs.h: No such file or directory
 #include <gnu/stubs.h>
                       ^
compilation terminated.
make[4]: *** [_lshrdi3.o] Error 1