This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Subject: single-precision "expf" super slow on x86-64??
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Miles Bader <miles at gnu dot org>
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:06:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: Subject: single-precision "expf" super slow on x86-64??
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Miles Bader <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi, I've run into the following very odd behavior:
> On my debian x86-64 system, the single-precision "expf" function seems
> to be about six times _slower_ than the double-precision "exp"
This has very likely been fixed by