Re: Static libc.a and weak __pthread_unwind symbol problem

On 08/29/11 13:13, Bryan Ischo wrote:

What would it mean to set __pthread_unwind as hidden in cancellation.S? Would that violate some aspect of the code or would it work? I have tried adding a '.hidden __pthread_unwind' line to cancellation.S, but it didn't help; although maybe I didn't recompile properly. I'll try again.

OK, I have set __pthread_unwind as hidden in cancellation.S and it makes the error go away.

Is there any reason why this is not a correct solution to the problem?

Thanks!
Bryan