This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix spelling in memusagestat.c
- From: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish dot org>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 05:45:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix spelling in memusagestat.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Saturday 31 October 2009 21:45:57 Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Please review the contribution checklist.
> > 2009-10-30 Holger Hans Peter Freyther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Two spaces after name between email.
> > * malloc/memusagestat.c (main): Fix spelling in an error message.
> Tab not spaces.
Argh, this must have been my mailer :(
> Please resubmit this to libc-alpha, or file it as a bug in the
> bugzilla. I recommend filing it in the bugzilla.
I have the changelog as my commit message, is it good enough to upload the
result of git format-patch?
thanks for the review